If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at contact us .
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Unless otherwise stated, www.pizza-order.co.za and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on www.pizza-order.co.za . Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of www.pizza-order.co.za or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without www.pizza-order.co.za ‘s express written consent.
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of www.pizza-order.co.za .
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. www.pizza-order.co.za reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. www.pizza-order.co.za may change or modify this policy without notice.
If www.pizza-order.co.za provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security..
www.pizza-order.co.za may disable your user ID and password at www.pizza-order.co.za ‘s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to www.pizza-order.co.za a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to www.pizza-order.co.za the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or www.pizza-order.co.za or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
www.pizza-order.co.za reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of www.pizza-order.co.za , or hosted or published upon this website.
www.pizza-order.co.za ‘s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, www.pizza-order.co.za does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. www.pizza-order.co.za makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, www.pizza-order.co.za does not warrant that:
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
www.pizza-order.co.za will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
These limitations of liability apply even if www.pizza-order.co.za has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of contact-us business directory in respect of any:
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, www.pizza-order.co.za has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against www.pizza-order.co.za ‘s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect www.pizza-order.co.za ‘s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as www.pizza-order.co.za .
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify www.pizza-order.co.za and undertake to keep www.pizza-order.co.za indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by www.pizza-order.co.za to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of www.pizza-order.co.za ‘s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by www.pizza-order.co.za arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Without prejudice to www.pizza-order.co.za ‘s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, www.pizza-order.co.za may take such action as www.pizza-order.co.za deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
www.pizza-order.co.za may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
www.pizza-order.co.za may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with www.pizza-order.co.za ‘s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cape Town – South Africa , and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cape Town – South Africa .
The full name of www.pizza-order.co.za is Pizza Order Pizza Directory.
www.pizza-order.co.za is registered in Cape Town – South Africa
1. Entering the service at www.pizza-order.co.za, or calling one of the phone numbers and/or premium numbers appear at www.pizza-order.co.za, is evidence of your consent to this policy and agreement to all its terms as specified below, without any restriction or reservation.
2. The terms of this policy as specified below are subject to future changes by the site operator upon his sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice to the users. Therefore, we recommend that you visit this page from time to time.
3. The terms specified in this policy clarify and regulate the relationship between the site operator and the numbers supplier/operator and the site users and various business listed on the site.
4. This policy, as well as the contents of the site, are stated in the masculine gender for convenience purposes only, but naturally refer also to the feminine gender, and vice versa. Moreover, everything stated in the singular number refers also to the plural, and vice versa.
5. The telephonic service is operated by the site operator and the site serves as mediator/business directory between the listed business (hereinafter: “the listed business”) that provide any type of products or services and the site users who call to inquire about their services and/or merchandise (hereinafter: “site users”). As part of the telephonic service (hereinafter: “telephonic service”) the site operator provides the listed business and the site users with a telephonic platform for making contact and making calls in an immediate and convenient way.
6. The telephonic contact service is intended for the personal use of the site users only and no commercial or business use of any type or kind should be made of it without an explicit prior written approval from the site operator.
7. The intellectual property and copyright of www.pizza-order.co.za website service, including any display and/or information and/or software as defined by Law, including trademarks, graphic design, graphic icons and trade secrets, belong only to the site operator and site owner. Duplicating and/or copying and/or distributing and/or advertising and/or any other action upon the contents presented throughout the site and service are strictly prohibited without an explicit prior written approval from the site operators. The site operator will consider as serious any violation of his property rights as specified above and/or those of anyone acting on his behalf and/or in his name, and reserves the right to act toward the violating and/or the damaging party upon his sole discretion.
8. The telephonic service is based upon a large pool of listed business but does not include all business in the country. Moreover, the site operators are not obligated to add any more service providers, except upon the sole discretion of the site operators. Therefore, no party, including anyone using the information or telephonic service, will have any claim of any kind toward the site operators and/or telephonic service operators in this matter, including cases in which the user does not find a particular business in the system.
9. The site operators reserve the right to change the contents of the site and/or the telephonic service as well as the the listed business in them from time to time, upon their sole discretion.
10. A site user will have no claim towards the site operator in case of not finding the a business he was searching for any reason whatsoever, or in case the call does not reach its destination, including cases in which a particular business is not identified or found by the user for any reason during the telephonic service.
11. The site operators provide the telephonic service as is and do not give the user any obligation, promise or display.
12. Information about the listed business, suppliers, services and/or products provided and stated as part of the telephonic service and during the telephone calls is stated and/or presented as it is presented by the listed business at their public websites. The site operator will not check or bear any liability for the nature, correctness or reliability of the contents. The responsibility for ensuring the nature of the above-mentioned information lies fully with the site users and/or telephonic service users.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, it is made clear that the site operators, as well as employees, owners and anyone acting on its behalf or in its name, are not in any way responsible for any direct or indirect damage and/or loss and/or payment and/or expense, which have been or will be caused to any user or third party due to using the telephonic service and/or the information received as part of the service.
14. It is made clear that the telephonic service is made upon the personal decision and the full and exclusive responsibility of the user, and that he is aware of the cost of the call, Therefore, anyone using the information and service will not raise any claim of any kind towards the site operators and/or the phone numbers supplier/operator and or the listed business.
15. It is also made clear that the information advertised throughout the site by the site operators as well as at the telephonic service, has the nature of an advice only.
16. The site operators and/ or phone numbers supplier/operator are not liable and is not a party in any type of agreement between the site users and listed business, and is not in any way responsible for the nature and/or quality of the products and/or information and/or services provided during the service. Moreover, the site operator, who also operates the telephone service, will not constitute a party in any future disagreement and/or conflict if such arise between the users and the listed business, and will not bear any direct or indirect liability for any direct or indirect, special or consequential damage, financial or other, caused to the user due to and/or as a result of using the site and/or service or relying on information that appeared at the site and/or was given to users as part of the telephonic service. Therefore the user and/or the telephonic service user will have no claim and/or demand and/or future claim towards the site operator and/or premium phone numbers supplier/operator.
17. The site and the phone numbers supplier/operator will act to maintain the telephonic service and site’s proper activity, but do not in any way guarantee that there will be no malfunction and/or failure and/or fault of any kind in the activity of the telephonic service or site, or that the telephonic service is not interrupted, provided without any malfunctions or other failures, among other things, due to the service’s dependency upon external communication systems and external suppliers. In any case, the user will not be compensated for such malfunctions and/or interruptions.
18. The site operators may temporarily or finally, partly or fully cease the activity of the site and/or telephonic service upon their sole discretion, at any time and without any cause. Such cessation or ending will not obligate the site operators towards the users in any way and the users will not raise any claims towards the site operators due to the activity cessation or ending as mentioned.
19. The site operators will act by all reasonable means to maintain discretion during the telephone calls, but are unable to guarantee the hermetic prevention of unauthorized intrusions into the communication system and/or use by third parties that is prohibited by Law. Therefore the site operator will not bear any direct or indirect liability for any use or revealing of any information given by the users in the system, directly or indirectly.
20. The site operators reserve the right to refuse providing the service offered at the site and/or telephonic service to anyone, upon their sole discretion, without any cause or justification.
21. Means of payment at the telephonic service – payment at the telephonic service will be made through the user mobile company bill and/or telephone bill and/or other charge card. The site owners reserve the right to charge and/or not charge for the service and determine the amount of payment from anyone they choose, without any cause and at any time. calls are charged per minute / per second plus network extra’s, (for some users free minutes bundles don’t apply) from the moment of the system’s reply. As mentioned, the users charging begins after dialing and after the opening is sounded upon entry to the service system, and ends when the call is completed.
22. It is hereby clarified that the user will be charged for the call / service even in case no telephone service is received from the one of the listed business he requested during his stay in the site / telephonic system, for any reason, including: the user did not reach the chosen call destination, the destination is unavailable, a transfer was made to another receiver, there are no available business at the moment or in the site or telephonic service destination pool, a communication interruption occurred, which does not depend on the site operators, and the like.
23. The telephonic service user hereby declares that the line he was using to receive the service is fully owned by him or that he received an explicit approval for receiving the service from the line owner. In any case, the site operators are not obligated to reimburse the owner of the telephone line, from which the telephone call was made to receive the telephonic service, and the line owner bears the full cost of the service.
24. It is strictly and explicitly prohibited to make illegal use of the telephonic service and the computer and communication system, which will or may lead to any damage to the service contents, quality of customer service, authorizations, or damage to the communication equipment and infrastructure.
25. The user hereby obligated not to violate the State laws in any way or form during the calls to service providers, including as pertains to property rights, slander, copyright, trademarks, materials that cause damage to another person or compromise their privacy, or any material that compromises or may compromise public feelings, according to the meaning of the consumer protection Law.
26. Moreover, he is hereby obligated to compensate the site operators and/or anyone acting on their behalf or in their name for any damage, loss of profit, loss, expense or any payment, including legal expenses and/or attorney’s fee due to any type of violation of this policy.
27. In any case it is determined by an authorized legal instance that any of the instructions appearing in this policy are cancelled or may be cancelled for any reason, the other instructions appearing in this policy will continue to be valid.
28. The relevant place of jurisdiction for this policy is at the authorized courts of Law in South Africa only. The Laws of South Africa will be the only ones that apply to the use of the site and/or telephonic service.
All site users, please read this section before starting to use our site and services, please note that while using this site you agree to its terms and conditions, If you do not agree to the terms and conditions presented in this section, please leave the site and/or don’t make any use of its services.
This site is a business directory/index site incorporating contact details for South African Pizza restaurants.
This site allows all mobile and PC users a fast and more convenient way to reach the relevant restaurants they seek to call or contact.
It is hereby clarified that this site is not related in any way to any of its listed restaurant. the site just incorporates their contact details information as published across the various media channels. in addition to the indexing service, the site is also routing the users who actively initiate calls to the virtual numbers and/or to the VAS numbers appear on the site to the relevant restaurant they seek to call or contact. it is hereby clarified that the site and/or its editors and/or its owners will not be responsible for the actual content and/or services and/or the quality of services and/or the waiting time for a call center agent provided by these restaurants.
Some of the conversation conducted thru this system shall be recorded from time to time for various reasons, the system/company shall be entitled to use these recordings at its own discretion.
The system will occasionally send out marketing/communications calls and /or marketing/communications SMS’s to users who called any of the numbers on the site.
Please note that the use of the site is free, but calling any of the numbers and/or VAS numbers presented in the site or via the “click to call” button will be charged at normal call rates or VAS rates (final rate per minute/per secound will be determined according to the user network/call source for some users free minutes bundles do not apply) for the avoidance of doubt, the various restaurants listed in this site can be reached directly in a lower call rate and/or free of charge through an internet search or via the various telephone directories. We hope you will find our site useful.